Jobs in The Netherlands:
Assistant horizontal directional drilling
Temporary, possibly permanent contract
to learn a job Are you eager where you can grow? Then this may be the right job for you!
Our client is involved in projects, where horizontal directional drilling is performed to channel pipes or cables underneath roads, railways or even waterways! The videos below speak for themselves.
This is a job for strong and fit people! Knowledge of some English is a must.
- You will be trained by professionals
- VCA (safety) training and exam will be held
- You can read drawings
- Standard working week is 40 hours, you will be working in shifts
- Overtime possible to 50 hours per week
- Your salary starts at 12.50 euros gross per hour, and can go up to 20 euros gross per hour as you get more experienced, everything in compliance with Dutch employment laws
- A permanent contract after proven capabilities
- Housing is paid for by employer
- Contracts are throughout The Netherlands, so you will be relocated regularly. Contracts outside The Netherlands possible.
- Temporary contract, possibility for permanent employment with the company
We are looking for candidates to start as soon as possible!